1. Starts with an idea in your head, on a napkin, text, email or leave yourself a voice message to capture your idea before it disappears!
2. Attempt for intellectual property protection, including provisional, design, non provisional or utility patent and/or trademark.
3. Bringing your product to life-computer drawings (CAD), identify materials needed and make a prototype.
4. Licensing-preparing for licensees and representation
5.Manufacturing-preparing for production and tooling quotes, broker representation.
6.Marketing- packaging, sales sheets, demo videos, preparing for the pitch to retailers, web and social media presence.
7.Making the decision of licensing and manufacturing and discussing distribution channels- box big retailers, catalog, as seen on tv, specialty retailers, online retailers, etc.
8.Increase your opportunities with your invention- get some press!
9. Enjoy the process and make some $$!
10. Start all over again!
Here’s to You and Your Big Ideas! You and Your Big Ideas-A Resource Guide for Inventors, Innovators and Entrepreneurs By Brian Fried
From your Tip Master,
Get Invention Help and visit: www.getinventionhelp.com