For those of you looking for more information about intellectual property information on patents and trademarks, you should definitely visit the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) .
They have great resources there to get invention help to protect your ideas.Here is one that you should keep as a reference throughout the inventing process.
The Inventors Assistance Center (IAC) provides patent information and services to the public. The IAC is staffed by former Supervisory Patent Examiners and experienced Primary Examiners who answer general questions concerning patent examining policy and procedure.
What IAC can do for you:
– Answer general questions regarding patent examining policy.
– Direct your call to appropriate USPTO personnel, as necessary.
– Assist you with filling out forms.
– Provide you with general information concerning rules, procedures, and fees.
– Send you patenting information via mail or facsimile.
What IAC cannot do for you:
– Cannot answer questions concerning a particular patent application.
– Cannot give an opinion as to whether an invention is patentable.
– Cannot provide legal advice.
Telephone Numbers to the Inventors Assistance Center
TTY customers can dial
for customer assistance.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (ET)
Keep on Inventing!
From your Inventor Tip Master,
*Schedule an appointment with me if you need help with your invention TODAY